Past clients commend Charitax for its friendly, capable, and knowledgeable staff. Any individual with a preparer tax identification number (PTIN) is eligible to file your income taxes on your behalf. However, this doesn’t necessarily mean they will be the best candidate to provide the help you need with your income tax preparation.
You can also ask an accountant to provide proof of their license and credentials. Steph is the proud mother of twin boys, both of whom she considers to be her greatest gifts. As a Kentucky native, she loves spending time on her parent’s farm surrounded bookkeeping services columbus by the beauty of the Bluegrass State. She also enjoys cooking, volunteering and is actively involved in her church’s outreach activities. I will put your books in order and bring them to a place of orderly readiness for any accounting purposes.
Taylor Bookkeeping & Tax Service has the resources and experience to handle it all. No long term contract (not even a short term contract) and your initial consultation is always at no charge. Every service to save you money at tax time, with access to a CPA all year.
- An accountant may charge an hourly rate when a company or individual needs their services on a short-term basis, such as when performing an audit or requesting assistance setting up a financial database or process.
- BooXkeeping is a nationwide provider of affordable outsourced bookkeeping services to small and medium-sized businesses.
- Stacy enjoys spending free time at the ice rinks around Columbus watching adult league hockey year round and an avid fan of the Columbus Blue Jackets and Pittsburg Penguins.
- An accountant prepares reports for tax purposes and can also perform audits of public companies.
Nationally, the average hourly rate nationally for a tax prep professional ranges between $150 and $450. We help your business stay on the IRS’s good side by preparing accurate tax returns within the rules and regulations. Business services include Bookkeeping, QuickBooks, Accounts Receivable, Financial Statements, and Invoicing.
It’s like we’re right there in Columbus making it happen with you. Get small business financial solutions with a hometown human touch. With access to 1M+ customer reviews and the pros’ work history, you’ll have all the info you need to make a hire. See more reviews, compare prices, and hire your favorite https://www.bookstime.com/ pros all with Thumbtack. We are one of central Ohio’s leading builders and developers of luxury homes, condominiums, office spaces, and mixed-use developments. Our company has been built on the foundation of quality and integrity, from the first homes we built to our most recent projects.
I work with busy professionals like you, keeping your books in order so you can focus on what you do best – running your business! I will provide you with freedom and peace of mind, knowing that your financial records are being maintained accurately. Even if you have good accounting software like QuickBooks, it can still be complicated and confusing to manage your business’s finances. Managing payroll and bookkeeping processes can be overwhelming. Ensuring that your employees are paid on time and accurately is critical to retaining top talent and keeping your business running smoothly.
Full Job Description
Upsourced Accounting is an accounting company that offers affordable and transparent financial services to freelancers and small business owners throughout the Columbus area. Previous clients commend Upsourced Accounting for its highly knowledgeable, efficient, and responsive staff. Damawa Tax & Accounting Services, L.L.C. is an accounting firm that has been serving individuals and businesses throughout the Columbus metro for over 8 years. Damawa Tax & Accounting Services, L.L.C. is accredited and rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. Glenn Bookkeeping Service, Inc. is a tax and bookkeeping company that has been serving individuals and small businesses across the Columbus area for over 27 years. Past clients highly recommend the team of Glenn Bookkeeping Service, Inc. for delivering prompt, courteous, and diligent service.
- Once you have selected someone, ask about their service fees and confirm their availability.
- Our U.S.-based experts do your day-to-day bookkeeping, compliant tax filing, painless payroll processing, and more.
- Reconciling all bank accounts, credit cards and lines of credit, ensuring accurate records maintenance.
- We are one of central Ohio’s leading builders and developers of luxury homes, condominiums, office spaces, and mixed-use developments.
- Glenn Bookkeeping Service, Inc. is a tax and bookkeeping company that has been serving individuals and small businesses across the Columbus area for over 27 years.
Once you have selected someone, ask about their service fees and confirm their availability. Then provide them with all the documentation they require, including W-2s, 1099s and more. Always ask to review the paperwork before it is submitted, and never sign a blank tax return. Accountants may offer a package rate for weekly, monthly or annual services to reward ongoing customers. For basic monthly accounting services, an accountant might charge anywhere from $75 to $500 or more, depending on what was included in a given package, the size of the client’s business, and the complexity of work requested.
Bookkeeper Jobs in Columbus, OH
You’ll be able to free your mind, grow your business and have stress-free time for yourself. Or want to learn how your business can become a part of the Chamber? Your Xendoo team is always available by live chat, email, or phone call.
With our payroll services, you can manage everything in one place. From bookkeeping and payroll services to financial reporting and business insights, BooXkeeping is your all-in-one solution to make managing business finances easy. We offer affordable bookkeeping services so you can keep your business running smoothly without breaking the bank.
Accounting – Staff Accountant
We hold ourselves and our vendors to the highest ethical standards, with an uncompromised belief of always being straightforward and honest. Sign in to create your job alert for Bookkeeper jobs in Columbus metropolitan area, Ohio, United States. Click the link in the email we sent to to verify your email address and activate your job alert.
- We are here to ensure that your financial decisions are made carefully and with your best interests in mind.
- See more reviews, compare prices, and hire your favorite pros all with Thumbtack.
- Damawa Tax & Accounting Services, L.L.C. is an accounting firm that has been serving individuals and businesses throughout the Columbus metro for over 8 years.
- I work with busy professionals like you, keeping your books in order so you can focus on what you do best – running your business!
- Star Business Consulting is a management consulting firm that provides financial and administrative strategies for startups and small businesses in the Arlington area.
Taylor Bookkeeping & Tax Service specializes in a wide variety of small business services for our clients. We’re here all year round to provide honest business guidance and tax help. We allow not for profits to add a layer of internal controls to their organization by outsourcing their bookkeeping needs to Perfect Balance.
We are seeking a highly skilled and detail-oriented bookkeeper to join our team. As a bookkeeper, you will be responsible for maintaining the financial records of our company, ensuring accuracy and efficiency in all financial transactions. Jimena started as an employee in September 2013 with Beanstalk CFO Group.
BooXkeeping offers affordable and accurate bookkeeping services for small and medium-sized businesses in Columbus and the surrounding areas. According to the American Institute of CPAs, certified public accountant (CPAs) financially advise individuals, big companies and small businesses to help them reach their financial goals. For example, they can consult you on taxes and other accounting needs. Steph joined Beanstalk in January of 2023 as part of the bookkeeping team.
Every small business in Columbus deserves to have a dedicated bookkeeping and accounting team. Our U.S.-based experts do your day-to-day bookkeeping, compliant tax filing, painless payroll processing, and more. All with a human touch and tech that integrates with your platforms seamlessly. On average, individual tax preparation services cost $242, and prices typically range from $137- $454. However, many factors can impact how much an accountant will charge you for tax assistance. For an accurate price estimate, request quotes from several certified public accountants (CPAs) near you.
What are the disadvantages of a bookkeeper?
It also is time consuming to add new information, maintain the books and analyse the records which can hinder the pursuit of financial decisions. Cost is also another disadvantage of bookkeeping.